Monday, September 28, 2015

Allie Finkle: Moving Day

I am reading the book called Allie Finkle. I think the is and awesome book and it relates to every day life. When I was the same age as her I was in the exact same situation. I think this book has some very exiting twists to it that you never expect. For Example Allie really Does not want to move and then her parents told her that if she didn't wine about having to move she could have a kitten, and then Allies mind starts to turn the other way. I think Allie can not make up her mind there is goods about moving and there are bads about moving and Allie is thinking she wants to move but she does not want tho move at the same time. And the things that were going through her brain when she was packing to move are the same things i was thinking. So again this book is similar to my child hood. 

5 comments:

  1. great predictions just next time underline the title of you book

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry great comparison not preditions

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry great comparison not preditions

    ReplyDelete
  4. great predictions just next time underline the title of you book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job One grammar issue but I was a little confused because I lost track about what you were talking about. So maybe next time stick to one main concept. pretty good job though

    ReplyDelete